TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION (R)
$350.00 full fee
$108.00 gap fee if eligible for CSQ funding
(Course Type: Renewal)
Traffic Management Implementation – Renewal
This unit develops a participant’s skills and knowledge required to implement a traffic management plan in Civil construction. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
On successful completion of the theory component and onsite practical exercise students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following units.
- RIIWHS302E – Implement Traffic Management Plan
- RIIRIS301E – Apply Risk Management Processes
Traffic Management Implementation Renewal Program – From January 2022
To renew your Traffic Management Implementation in Queensland, you will be required to successfully complete the Department of Transport and Main Roads approved training program. Your Traffic Management Implementation qualification must be renewed every 3 years.
Who should attend?
- Workers needing to renew their Traffic Management Implementation qualification
- Interstate Traffic Management Implementation Officers wishing to gain their Queensland accreditation
1 day plus entry requirements
- a copy of your current TMI Card
- a copy of your Certificate of Completion Working in Proximity to Traffic Part 1 & Part 2.
- evidence of your currency
- three (3) site TGS types from specific list with at least one project controlling site construction vehicles plus a lane closure or lateral shift or TMP at intersection
NOTE: No person is able to attend the approved program without submitting the entry requirements and supporting evidence prior to the course commencement as stipulated in the Currency of Industry Practice and TMR Strict entry requirements.
The program is to be delivered in a classroom environment and incorporates the following delivery methods:
- Content presentation
- Document review
- TGS activities
- Written questions
- Group discussions
- Animations (embedded into the PowerPoint presentation)
- This training program is designed to be interactive and engage learners with the necessary legislation, documents and procedures that specify the manner in which Traffic Management Implementers’ duties must be conducted.
On successful completion of the program and the submission of verified entry requirements evidence, participants will be awarded the following:
- Certificate of Currency for the unit of competency RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plan
- Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes.
Follow us on social media
Suite 2.5 Ian Barclay Building, 460-492 Beaudesert Road, Salisbury QLD 4107
p: (07) 3275 2039
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 2:30pm
RTO No 31953
ABN 49 133 358 380
RudTek acknowledges the Jagera people as traditional owners of the land upon which the precinct is situated.